The Old Cigar Warehouse is one of the first companies founded under High Spirits Hospitality, one of Greenville's most recognizable event hospitality companies. Lead by CEO Tammy Johnson, High Spirits Hospitality owns and operates Liquid Catering, The Old Cigar Warehouse, Bravo1 Protection, High Spirits Events, Events at TCMU, and Topside Pool Club. We started out as a small bartending company working out of Tammy's garage, and have grown into a sustainable business with 25 full-time employees and over 75 part-time employees. All of our brands are unique and serve a different purpose, but we operate all of them with the vision of providing exceptional, hospitality-driven service for each and every guest and client we encounter.
MANAGEMENT & ADMINISTRATION
Our CEO Tammy, Director of Operations Matt, and Event Administrator Taylor oversee the logistics and operations for Old Cigar Warehouse. These three are the well versed in events and make sure that our staff is set up for success by ensuring the venue is taken care of, product is available, events are set up, rentals are ordered, and the staff is trained and supported. From Weddings, corporate events, socials, or festivals, these three have done them all.
VENUE SALES TEAM
Courtney and Valerie are the first two you will encounter in the process if planning your event at The Old Cigar Warehouse. They are here to walk you through the process of booking the venue by providing pricing, availability, and answer any questions you may have. They will also take you a private tour of our venue, walk you through the booking process, and can even help you along your planning. They have a wealth of knowledge on our space and are happy to help you turn your event vision to reality.
WEDDING & EVENTS Director
As wedding and event directors, Emily and Hannah are committed to you and your big day! From the beginning, they work to compile a timeline that fits each unique client needs as well as set up décor and assist with executing a seamless event. They meet with each client during the planning process to finalize each and every detail they envision on their big day! Emily and Hannah alleviate the stressful 100s of planning steps so you can enjoy your moment.
Over the years we have been proud to grow into one of Greenville's most sought after event venues. Below are just a few of our proudest accomplishments!
- In April of 2019, The Old Cigar Warehouse, High Spirits Hospitality and Lunazul 100% Agave Tequila expanded Tacos n' Tequila Fiesta to 1,400 with a sold out event.
- In April of 2017, The Old Cigar Warehouse, High Spirits Hospitality and Lunazul 100% Agave Tequila produced a sold-out, 800-person event for Tacos n' Tequila Fiesta. It was the first-ever festival of its kind in downtown Greenville.
- To date, the venue has seen over 400 events annually since its renovation and re-opening in 2013.
- The venue has received the WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award every year since we opened.
- In February of 2016, The Old Cigar Warehouse hosted a Presidential CNN Town Hall with Anderson Cooper featuring Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, and Dr. Ben Carson.