Weddings come in all shapes and sizes, at the end of the day, the most important thing is that you and your future spouse feel like your ceremony represents your relationship. If saying your 'i do's' in front of a larger crowd is not for you, then a intimate elopement ceremony may be ideal.
Our Elopement ceremony package includes...
- One Hour in the Old Cigar Warehouse Main Hall and Deck, Monday - Thursday, with 20 family members and friends. (additional guests at a per person price)
- House sound system with aux cord included
- Bridal suite to keep personal belongings
- Officiant, John Boyanoski
- Renee bouquet and boutonnière - $100 for mono bouq and $175 for seasonal $12 for bout
- Publix – checking on this but only the Wade Hampton Publix will sign our agreement and I feel like that is not worth going out there or paying delivery. Harris Teeter has a cake for $15 but no delivery. Getting the price on the bouquet tomorrow.
- Photographer – Smittn - $250 for 2 hours with family photos and 100-200 edited photos – checking on the price, haven’t heard back
- Champagne provided by Liquid for 20 guests- sparkling cider can be substituted for children
- Disposable cups, plates, napkins and forks provided by OCW ($50)
- Ivory pipe and drape included
- Chairs – fruitwood garden
- 4 Cocktail tables with ivory linens - $50